All Products Ship From The USA


Ask a Technical Question:

Please note: We will answer all questions with regards to technical specifications of our units, pricing, wholesale inquiries, and shipping related questions immediately.

You can use the form below to send us a Technical Question.

Ask An Expert

User Pedro Garcia Asked:

I am looking for AC adapter SA-48C for my Phantom chess player. Thank for your attention. Pedro

Our Technician Answers:

Hi Pedro... I can't answer based on a specific brand.. I need to know the Voltage and the Amperage of the device you want to power. Also, it would be good to see if it has a standard connector, or a non standard connector. Most 12V devices use a power supply with a 5.5mm x 2.5mm barrel connector..

User Johan Smelte Asked:

Can I use the standard 12v power supply in an outdoor environment such as pool side?

Our Technician Answers:

Hi John. The standard power supply comes with a sealed case, so a little splash will most likely not hurt it... but if it going to be in the rain all the time, and in an area of high humidity, I would recommend using the waterproof power supply available on out site. It can be in direct rain without an issue, and is also better for use in high humidity areas because it will not corrode... Let me know if you have any other questions.

User Jerry Gardner Asked:

I am trying to find a replacement AC adapter. It says LITEON Motorola part no.524475-25 Model PB-1320-01C-ROHS ReV01 Do you supply this? or an exact equivalent?

Our Technician Answers:

Hi Jerry. I am not allowed to answer a question about a specific brand (accept for companies such as Seagate that refers clients to us). In order to find the correct power supply, I recommend that you research the model number in google, and find the voltage and the amperage which you can match on our website. You can also check for this information on the old power supply if you still have it and it is broken, or on the back of the device that you are trying to power. As long as you match the Volts and Amps, you should habe no problem finding the correct power supply.

User SAMANTHA Asked:

i have a zoombox projector i need a 12.0 v dc power cord to run it. where can i find one? what amperage would i need?

Our Technician Answers:

Hi Samantha, You need to find out the voltage and the amp rating of your projector.. Looks like the voltage is known at 12 Volts, so you need to know the watts, or the Amp.. If all you find is the Watts, divide by 12, being the voltage, to find the Amp rating of the power supply you need... Also make sure that your device uses the standard connector, which is a barrel connector with a whole in the middle.. It should be about .5 CM wide.

User Denise Loutsch Asked:

I have a dart board that I can't find the cord to. Model number 78049 sn: 00492280 what adaptor would I need?

Our Technician Answers:

Hi Denise.. I am sorry to sat that we cannot answer questions about specific devices. You will have to do the research yourself. All you have to do is find out what voltage your device uses, and buy a power supply of the same voltage. The other thing you need to know is the Amperage of the power supply to buy. If your device is rated at 3A, for example, you can use and power supply of 3A and above, so it can be a 3 Amp, 4 Amp, 5 Amp, or even more... You cannot go lower on Amperage though. If your device giv es it;s power usage in watts instead of Amps, all you have to do is take the watts, and divide by the voltage (usually 12).. So if you device says 60 Watts, divided by 12 Volts, which gives you 5 Amps.