All Products Ship From The USA


Ask a Technical Question:

Please note: We will answer all questions with regards to technical specifications of our units, pricing, wholesale inquiries, and shipping related questions immediately.

You can use the form below to send us a Technical Question.

Ask An Expert

User Cindy Asked:

I need a power adapter for a brookstone digital picture frame, model AH 812-B requires a 12 V DC..any clue what I might use

Our Technician Answers:

Hi Cindy. We are unable to give you information about which power supply to use for a specific device, but it is easy do do this research on Google. All you have to do is find the Voltage of the power supply, which I assume will be 12 Volt. Then you should find how many watts your device uses, and divide by the voltage (12) to get the Amps. Now you just order a power supply that has the same, or HIGHER amp rating than your device. For example, if you TV is 12 Volt, and uses 60 Watts, you will divide 60 by 12, to get 5 Amps (5A). This means you can use a 5A, 6A, 7A, or any higher Amp rated power supply. Also, make sure that your TV uses the standard 5.5mm x 2.5mm DC connector, which is what all the units we have come with,

User bob secrest Asked:

i have a schwinn 230 recumbent fitness bike that needs an electrical power adaptor. do you have one to fit this bike? i think it takes an adapter #13006109. thanks

Our Technician Answers:

Hi Bob... In order to find the correct power supply for your bike, you will need to do some research. First you need to find the voltage of the original power supply. This voltage has to be exact. So if your bike uses a 12V Power supply, You will need to use another 12 Volt Power Supply. After that you will need to find out the size of the adapter it needs, measured in Amps. If your bike used a 4 Amp power supply for example, you will need a power supply that can handle a 4A load, OR MORE. So a 4A, 5A, 6A, etc. will work. Finally you will need to know the type of connector. This should be easy as most devices these days use a standard connector that is 5.5mm x 2.5mm barrel type, center positive. That is what all our power supplies have. So confirm that the bike uses that standard connector. You can look up a picture of the connector on google. That is all. If you match all these things.. It will work.

User john Towler Asked:

I am looking for a 17 v 400mA adapter. Can you supply this or one that will work to charge a power drill battery?

Our Technician Answers:

Hi J*** For charging your drill battery, you need a 17 Volt Power Supply that is cable of about .5 Amps. The only power supply that can do this in our stock is the 90 Watt Universal power supply. It will work perfectly for your Drill. Here is a link:

User JC Cole Asked:

I have a surveillance System that I would like to use for a rear view camera on some equipment. Can I use an adapter and plug into the 12 V cigarette lighter/s? The stated power supply info is: input voltage 100-240 V AC @ 60 or 50 HZ and operating voltage is stated at 5V DC @ 1 amp and power consumption 650 mA max. Haven't a clue what that means, I just want to use it in the truck/trailer. Thanks!

Our Technician Answers:

The power supplies we sell as AC to DC converters, THe power in a car is already DC, so you cannot use our power supply in a car. What ours do is they take the power from the house outlet (AC) and make into into the power you use in your car (DC).. It is for use at home.

User Greg Asked:

Are both of the outputs 12V/5A DC on the Waterproof 12v power supply? Can you attached them together in parallel for 10a? Thanks Greg

Our Technician Answers:

Hi Greg.. The 12V 5A Waterproof power supply only has one single output. The other 2 screw connectors are for the AC input. 5 Amps is the total maximum output of the power supply. In order to get 10 Amps of power, you would need to use two of these units wired in parallel.. but in that situation, it would make more sense just to get a 12V 10A Power supply... Thank you. Let me know if you have any other questions.