All Products Ship From The USA


Power Supply Adapters for Electronic Devices.

Power Supply Adapters for:

LED Lights   • Hard Drives   • Monitors
Video   •   DC Motors   •   Audio
Any device that requires stable DC power.
High quality Power Supply

Same Day Shipping: Order before 1 PM Eastern time and your order will ship same day!

Standard Power Supply Adapters: 12 Volt DC (12V DC):

These standard 12V Power Supplies are ideal for all home or consumer application. They have a very low failure rate, and are covered by a 1 year warranty.

Standard Power Supply Adapter

UL Listed Power Supply Adapters: 12 Volt DC (12V DC):

These UL listed power supplies recieve the highest level of testing, and are UL certified for
manufacturing quality. They have a 0% failure rate, and come with a 2 year
immediate replacement warranty.

UL Listed Logo
Waterproof Power Supply Adapter: 12 Volt DC (12V DC / Outdoor)
Waterproof 12V Power Supply
Waterproof Power Supply for Outdoor or Humid Environment Use.
This power adapter has a sealed case that allows it to be placed in rainy
environments, humid environment, or other tough environmental conditions.
LED lights/Strips, Signs, Water Pumps, Security Cameras etc...
Power Supply Adapter for LED lights and Strips: 12 Volt DC (12V DC)
Power Supply Adapter for LED lights

This power adapter supplies a constant current, Ideal for all types of
LED based lights, including signs, camera lights, LED strips and many more.

Constant current for stable lighting

Ask An Expert

User M L Asked:

Hi, I am looking for a standard 12 volt/2 Amp cable with a barrel that Calle Baughurstis 5.5mm on the outside, and 2.5mm on the inside - center pin positive.

Our Technician Answers:

Hi ML. All the power supplies on this site come with the standard 5.5mm x 2.5mm barrel. They all center positive. So any of the 12 volt power supplies will match the connector that you need.

User karynn gerow Asked:

hi my electrician is wiring my solar lights so they ll last longer i need anything esp if its a plug thats 1.2volts and 600 milli amps and then i have to waterproof it any ideas of what i could use thanks

Our Technician Answers:

Hi Karynn.. For any outdoor application, you should use one of the waterproof water supplies. These can be installed outside... in the rain, (but not for submerged use). They come in 12 Volt 2.5 Amp Size and 12V Volt 5 Amp Size. For all load from 1A to 2.5A (12W-30W) use the 12V 2.5A, for all loads from 2.5A to 5A, use the 5A unit.. Simple as that.

User brandon Asked:

I need to replace a Foshan Hanyi AC adapter, model HSY70-12. Please offer suggestions.

Our Technician Answers:

HI Brandon***. I am unable to give you details about specific model numbers. In order to find the correct power supply, you have to find the voltage of your device, as well as the maximum amp, or watts it uses... then you just have to match the voltage exactly, usually 12 Volts, and pick a power supply that is the same, or bigger in Amp rating than your device. So if your device is 12 Volts, and uses 2.5A, you can use a 2.5A power supply, but even better, use a power supply that has a slightly highr capacity, such as 3A or More. This way the power supply will run cooler and more stable, than one running at it's maximum capacity. If you only have the rating of your device in watts, then you simply divide by the voltage to get amps. For example, a 12V motor, running at 60 watts. You would divide 60W by 12V, which means it is a 5 Amp device. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Power Supply News and Information

Not ALL Power Supplies are Created Equal.

This article discusses the quality differences between different types of 12 Volt Power Supply Adapters, and how to choose the best one for your application.

Power Supply News

These days, the choice in Power Supply providers is huge. You can order from a supplier within the US, or from one across the planet. You can find power supplies on major chain store web sites and little specialty suppliers. They range in price from as little as a few dollars, to fifty or more dollars, but what is the difference between a cheap power supply, and a really expensive one? If you can get a 12 Volt 5 Amp Power Supply for as little as $10, and as much as $70, what is the real difference, and how do you choose? To begin with, it is important to know that not all power supplies are created equal. Real quality differences do exist. The cheapest power supplies on the market can be made with subpar components. They might have low gauge wire that can barely hold the necessary current. They can have resistors and components that can fail within a few hours of use. Even when they don’t fail, some of the cheapest power supplies can put out unsteady levels of power. Voltage might vary by as much as plus or minus 15%. This will inevitably damage your valuable electronics. The question is this, what is the cost of the power supply failing? Is it worth risking a $1000 screen, or all the data on your hard drive, to save $5 on a power supply? And if the power supply fails, what is the replacement cost, what is the down time waiting for replacement of the defective adapter? It is often worth it to spend a little more on a quality component, then risk the damage and replacement cost of a substandard one. Does this mean that a more expensive power supply is necessarily better? Not by all means. Sometime the same power supply is sold for $10 by one supplier and $50 by another. So how do you choose? One thing you can look at is UL listing. If the power supply is UL (or CE) listed, you can be sure that all its components meet a minimum standard of quality. It also means that it receives a higher level of testing. UL listed power supplies are almost always better. Another way you can tell if a power supply is a high quality one is the warranty. Does the supplier offer no warranty, or a short 90 day warranty? That means the supplier does not stand by their product, and has no confidence in it. If on the other hand the supplier offers a one year long or more warranty, it means they are confident enough to assume the cost of unit failure. It is not a total guaranty, but it is a good sign.